|Title:||KEYSTONE RV - Social Media and Public Relations Specialist - Indiana|
The Social Media and Public Relations Specialist is primarily responsible for the strategy, implementation and management of all Keystone consumer and dealer social media properties. This position will also be responsible for Keystone press relations, devoting an estimated 10-15% of their time to managing PR.
The ideal candidate will be a leader with 3+ years of experience and a demonstrable bent toward continuous learning. Marketing and/or Communications Degree preferred but not required.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the department Director to develop a master editorial calendar including monthly story arcs for lifestyle, Master Brand, and sub-brand content.
- Developing and maintaining a publishing schedule for all social media channels, including the use of Hootsuite (or similar platform) for content publishing.
- Developing relationships with key trade and consumer publications, as well as a quarterly PR plan.
- Writing Keystone RV Company press releases.
- Working with the department Director, Brand Leads, and other marketing team members to obtain social media content.
- Creation of social media content, including short- and long-form writing for social with appropriate SEO cues. Photography and video skills a bonus.
- Development, analysis and monthly reporting of key success metrics.
Performance in this role will be evaluated by:
- Increased efficacy of Keystone social media as evidenced by sales-generating KPIs and KLIs, consumer brand affinity, and dealer brand affinity.
- Y-O-Y increase in media mentions.